Monday 31 January 2011

Rose and Stereos

Saturday 22nd of January


 simple rose and thorn...........not coloured in as I thought I'd show a simple one, as normally I'd fill in with colour and lose the original image........this is kind of me showing that it starts more complicated looking than it finished normally..........


so yeah just black eyeliner for this one..........


know what I've learnt? that I don't suit black eyeshadow............it just makes me look like I'm falling asleep!!!


jumper with stick out dress skirt from Dot P's, my rose scalf, my working boots and my velevet coat............


ah yes!! I want these sunglasses!!! See I normally don't post about stuff that I want to buy, but here are a few exceptions! I love the shape and colour of these, so if I have enough money these will be mine for the summer..........


they're soooooooooo cool!!! XD


ok, so maybe I might get these as well!! AH!! I love strange shaped sunglasses, actually I have to wear reading glasses on odd occassions and if I'm honest I want some strange frames for my glasses which no where in colchester do :'(
I mean, you know the 50's face furniture as they were called - a kind of dulled down dame edna kinda look, well I love those styles they had, round ones in bright colours, triangular, square with swirls...........
so yeah, I would look like a mega wierdo and be soooo happy about it but alas no spec shop shares my vision (if there was a bad joke in there then I apologise, it wasn't meant like that!)




Mwahahahaha!! I found the glasses on the interwebs, as the ones above are vintage whereas these are by Vera Wang - only problem is I can't afford these ones :(




Aren't these cute?!?! heh I have the Panda for my ipod and it's amazing!!! you place your hand on their ears to alter the volume of your music and their noses glow to show they're on!
But yeah, they didn't have the cat or the dog when I bought my panda, but even if they did I still think I'd have bought my panda anyway as he's the cutest thing ever!! XD



then again this does have a collar and looks sooooooo cute!! hmm............no my panda would cry if I bought him :(



so yeah.............I shall end my week catch up with my little cat Garfield, who seems to like posing strangely lately............so yeah, thanks for following and not abandoning me during my time of relentless work and nights of 2hour sleep.......this will be up to date and continue that way by tomorrow, so yeah please keep reading as I'm sooooooo not finished with this yet! ^_^

Byes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment