Sunday 16 January 2011

Year of the Rabbit 2011

7th January -

Ok, so I look a state in these photo's but can you blame me?! everyone was out of the house for once and yet I was still getting up at 7am =_=;; seriously life just likes to bug me doesn't it?!
Anyway, so I went back to sleep after doing my traditional morning attempt at eating breakfast and being happy after having only 3 hours sleep - ok, so in reality I could get the amount of sleep normal people have, but because I always find new things to do with art/comics/movies/books/pubbage/anything other than sleep(!) or on the odd occasion I actually get a good idea for something (extremely rare) so I end up awake until 5am most nights where I then start to realise my body is now screaming at me to go to sleep......so yeah it's my fault, but you can understand why I hate getting up at 7am.....

So yeah went back to sleep with the idea that I'd wake up when I was ready and then be fine and dandy when I had to go to some far off area of England with my nan to make sure she didn't kill herself driving there and didn't get lonely.......but would that work? Heck no! I woke up at 12 when I had to be ready and waiting for nan at 1!
Ok so I realise this sounds pathetic but it takes me longer than an hour to get ready on most days when I have nothing to do......mainly because I'm lazy and fall asleep inbetween making myself look human (nikki you have no right to comment if you start to itch with some past history that will further prove how hopeless I am! Remember that I have pictures of you and I am willing to post them at any notice, so no being mean missy!) But yeah, I mean when I have something important like concert tours and stuff like that I can handle being ready in 30 mins or less because you don't want to be the twit that walks in late and has the shame stare thrown upon them...........so as per usual I was panicking! :)

I acutally managed to get ready for 1 in the end though, which saved me a lot of hassle.....then to get a phone call from my nan saying that she is already driving up there and that I'm not to worry - basically meaning you can do what the heck you like as I'm not turning around now..........

but yeah..........so I ended up venturing into town, got lunch, some brown oasis blocks for a fake flower arrangement that I was doing for someone, bought resin and some mould putty........was a good day, filled with textings from my favourite theatre techy miss Nikki who entertains me everyday with hopeless tasks she's given, actors who will not listen until she screams at them, pubbage in London that she now does on a day-to-day basis and reminding me of why I need to somehow get her to smuggle me into her life with all the famous people she meets..........

so.......yes, well, let's start this blog with the actual face art that it's meant to be about ^_^;;


well yeah, it was raining today........so my hair has gone nuclear on me again >_<


For those of you who don't know, year 2011 is the year of the rabbit! <3 So this design is themed around a very cute rabbit writing 2011 onto my face........black eyeliner and silver glitter eyeliner.......sorry it's not more interesting, but that's all I could think of today, I'm sure something else will turn about soon....hopefully!



just so you can laugh at me a bit more I guess..........this is my lovely little child's T-shirt.....or rather the T-shirt that reminds everyone how old I really am and makes them notice my hair and mentallity to the point where they actually cry with the hopelessness that I like to call 'me ever growing up'! Yeah, I've already decided I'm quite happy as I am, so expect more silly stuffs as that's all I seem to do :-P

well that's it I guess
byes xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment