Friday 7 January 2011

I Love New York

Ok, so today's the 3rd......my little brother went to New York a while back and got me an I <3 NY t-shirt
it was a christmas present for me, only problem was it was in his size =_=;; so yeah it's a tad baggy on me to say the least........anyway, decided to finally try to wear it


Ta DA!! This was the only thing I could think of doing........basic heart around ~I <3 NY that I then added swirls, wings and curls too............actually looks good :)


this one actually looks like it could be a tattoo.......strange choice for a tattoo, but a tattoo none the less.......oh yeah, I forgot to mention this - lately as well as having a lot of work to do as well as this, I've been asked to do some tattoo designs for random people......it's actually quite fun, but the designs really are random for instance theres one that wants spiders with wings on flowers :-S As someone who does not like spiders this was an odd one........



said T-Shirt.......



ok, so my mum decided I have to show this because rather than keep to my lil' I will not eat any more trash idea - I shared a tiffin with my dad in Loofers......


heh there's a 75% sale on and I got these cute earrings!! <3


ooh and this cute group of rings.......well, that's it.......hope you enjoyed :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment