Friday 7 January 2011

Foundation Art Re-Union

2nd of Janurary........Foundation Art re-union.......or rather people I was insanely close with and good friends of in Foundation Art 're-union'


heh well this is my jumper from Topshop (I think I got it ages ago......during Foundation course actually!! heh that's wierd) Well anyway, I've based the design on my jumpers silhouette image........


Ta-da!! heh yep, I could've gone the easy route and drawn a deer but no! I have created a coat of arms design for it!!! Wow, I'm now really worried that this is a real coat of arms :-S Hopefully not, as I did it on the spot after seeing the shield image on the Tartan MAC makeup.........that's what gave me the idea......but yeah, hope you like this as it's now one of my favourites!! <3

black eyeliner for the outlines and the deers head, then pink metallic Barry M for the base colour and Gold metallic Barry M for the banner and shield metal........


heh, it actually looks really good......although it was funny I was walking round town with all my friends and to be honest myself and my friend Coral Shepstone look like rejects from the 80's when together......so here I was looking like a fan of Boy George and Coral looking like a typical BRIGHT 80's girl in her big puffy jumper with checks of bright colours all over it, boots, tutu skirt and her bright Orange hair with blue fringe.........yeah all of colchester was a gawk at the sight of us, it was really funny!! XD


so yeah here's the top of me.........didn't have my coat on unfortuantely, that made me look even madder if I'm honest but I loved how I looked today, shame I can't repeat the shield design until after 365 days :'(


Oh yeah, one of my other friends at reunion was Chloe who bought me this amazing key necklace from Camden for Christmas!!! Isn't it cool?!?! XD Already had my looking glass from Tom on, so with the both of them on it looked brilliant!! <3


like my hat? The bows from my favourite shop in Japan called 6% Doki Doki......the daffodil/narcissus hat pin is from a vintage stall in Brick Lane.......


well here I am being photographed by Coral in Pizza Hut, it was the only place everyone would agree on!!


heh everyone was really impressed by this one, I guess it does look a lot more intricate than it is.......


Claire desperately trying to stay warm and to tie her hair back, heh she's dyed the underneath of her hair purple it really suits her!! :)


Lydia is the puff of blonde on my right, Piran is on the left, then amber and then Ben


Coral.......heh she did look normal, but decided to tie her fringe up so she could see everyone =_=;;


well that's it for the 2nd xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment