Sunday 16 January 2011

cheshire cat and ASK

9th of January and with that my parents are back in the evening and my job is no longer to look after my little brother! HUZZAH!! XD

so yeah........basically I fiddled with resin and putty, while getting ready for a dinner with my aunt and uncle......


today's design is a silhouette of a cat......idea - cheshire cat I guess? I'm blaming my new shoes for the epic boringness of this.........it's entirely black eyeliner........luckily it kinda looks like a cat, with really strange back legs that look like the silhouette of caterpillar wheels ^_^;;


my attempt at dressing up I guess?



my extremely sparkly pretties!! <3 cheshire cat shoes by Irregular Choice.........entirely covered with glitter, a velvet inside and a really cool badge attatched of a cat broach with fuzzy middle on a plastic silver bow......utter awesome heels is the only way I can describe them...<3 <3 <3 <3


resin castings.......so we have my first attempt at trying to work out whether this would work or not on the right (jelly bean), the more important attempt is on the left (rose/flower shape)
made the resin by using the clear glass mix and adding yellow glass paint (I thought it might work, either that or completely ruin the resin.....luckily it worked!) So yeah, if they work I'll have a yellow rose and a yellow jelly bean............
to do these I had to cover the inside of the mould in vaseline......I've never used vaseline before, but a lot of my friends carry hundreds of tins of the stuff as a lip balmy thing......so yeah this was the first time I've ever had to open a tin and it's disgusting!! Why on earth do people use this stuff?! I mean I can see the logic for moulds and such as it's brilliant, the resin slips out easy as anything and doesn't attach itself to the mould.....but yeah, I'm not gonna use this for the normal sense ever........


I've already had enough scarring comments about this mould from my very wonderful and ever supportive friends.......meaning it is the mould of a georgian boy statue, so unless you fancy dieing from internet ninja's think very carefully about what you say about this picture - okkies? :)

the next lot of pics are done for my friends and families entertainment, as throughout my life someone has always found a camera when I'm eating something......so yeah my facebook basically makes me look like I'm continuously eating some days :-P Anyway, my cousin, brother and I decided to get desserts........
hope these make you hungry.......




heh, yeah so maybe the last pic won't make you hungry but it will show just how well it did......so yeah, hope all family and friends had a giggle at my expense once again......

cheers for reading, bye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment