Saturday 1 January 2011

Black and Gold

Ok, so it's the 30th and I had completely forgotten that it was new years eve tomorrow =_=;; I know I'm a numpty, but then again if I was good at dates I probably would have been able to hand work in on time in the past - so all relative I guess.............speaking of relatives, I have to have dinner with them tomorrow.......not a clue why but apparently that's what we're doing.....then I'll be going out for pubbage to celebrate the New Year, because nothing says Yay! New Year like buying alcohol and listening to drunken Essex people singing Queen's 'We are the champions' ;)


well here's the design that I copied for my face from another christmas present...........


and here I am in said christmas present........which came with matching shoes!!! XD I know I probably look silly, but I really love this top and the shoes are sooooooo CUTE!!! <3


see?!!? Aren't they sweet?? I definitely got my love for glitter and sparkles from my mum!


heh also had my looking glass necklace on, it just looked like it would go :)


and here's the design........I think I should have bulked up areas, but the pattern's fairly ornate so it does work like this anyway.......


and here is a different design on my left eye that's taken from the sleeves.....


I look tired in this =_=;; but you get the picture, it all matches :)


Ah yes!! As promised..........these are the shoes that I'd bought!!! I wanted to post them on the Russian doll dress blog, but my computer corrupted the pictures or something either way they wouldn't show :'( so here they are in all their beautiful glory!! <3


Well, I hope I've finished on a high note here.........hmmmmmm.............now the only question is should I post New Years Eve today or should I take another not needed/not allowed break and leave you all in suspense?? Meh, I don't think there's enough of you to leave in suspense if I'm honest so better just carry on........

Ttfn!
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment