Friday 14 January 2011

hair dye

4th of January - basically I decided to re-dye my fringe myself at home..........so yeah, for some reason I forgot to take pictures before doing this.........so all the work smudged and ran........but now I have a bright fringe again, so I can't really complain ^_^;;


well this is what's left of what I did..............it did actually look quite pretty when it was intact........



ok so this is the front of my dress which I based the design on........


so yeah, I have the purple, blue and green back........


the orange is now brighter, theres a little yellow and the green is really pretty :) and that's about what I did today...........



ah yes, while buying coloured hair dye from JustEssentials.............I found the sale in Debenhams, where I got these adorable earrings for £3


and I got these lovely rings which look amazingly cool!!! heh but yeah, rather uninteresting day..........well, kinda, I started up my WoW Cataclysm account today and realised that now rather than just using a WoW account I have to have a Battle.net account - yep that's how long it's been since I've been in the WoW realms =_=;; Still I'm really happy as the old account is now merged with this new one, all my characters have transfered through and I now have a little goblin priest!! XD

bye xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment