Friday 21 January 2011

Spectacles, Paris and Pocketwatches.....

Well it's last tuesdays post.......
Decided I'd wear some of the little gifts my parents had bought me on their time in Paris............


I have a slight obsessive love for pocketwatches, so this was an amazing gift from my little mum.........had to wear it today!


Darling blue dress, skinnies, military boots...........pocketwatch, paris earrings......



so todays design was a smallish pocketwatch...........just black eyeliner...........I was really annoyed with the chain when I'd done it, but after taking the photo it actually looked better than when I was doing it in the mirror =_=;;


heh the first thing my mum said to me when she gave me these was "I saw them and they looked so tacky I knew you'd love them!" XD I mean that's bad news if your own mother admits to you liking tacky things!! Still I can see what she means, a lot of my friends when we're abroad will see the tourist stuff i.e. earrings ;-P and will go off them because they're touristy and tacky.......I actually see them and go WOW!! mainly because they let me remember what I did, where I was and are just fun to own..........


this is me taking the micky out of my dear little brother who has become a fan of Geek Chic.............or as he likes to call it Hipster...........??
Basically he gets 3D glasses from the Odeon, pokes the lenses out and then wears them......he actually likes the style of glasses that they're based on so I can understand why he does it.....but in all honesty, they need the show of glass to look right otherwise he might as well put a putty nose there too =_=;;

So I'm now on a mission..........I will find him a pair of these in the proper style with glass lenses........so shhhhhhhh! as it's going to be a goodluck gift as his GCSE's are soon and I want him to be so full of Ego and Pride that there'll be no way he'd get anything less than an A or a B..........(he really wants to beat my grades, which won't be difficult for him as he doesn't have to revise to get A's and A*'s - whereas I struggled to get my A's and B's.......although art and music were a piece of cake, so he'd better get good grades in art otherwise I think mum and dad will think he's an alien.......)


they kinda suit me :-S heh I do need glasses for reading and computer work........but I like this random style that I can't remember the name of......annoyingly every spec shop only has nice rectangular frames :( still, I'll find what I mean one day and I'll probably still not wear them when I need too :-P


wow.............I have a nose like the fake ones that you get with the glasses and the moustache!! :-O
That's actually quite a scary thought.................


heh I treated mum to a coffee as I haven't seen her in ages..............unfortunately she's still camera shy, so we'll just pretend she's a cow girl or something okkies?

well that's it for tuesday.........
BYE!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment