Saturday 22 January 2011

Farewell to a friend........

Heh well this is last saturdays post and with last saturday I ended up going to a farewell meet up for my dear friend Tom.......


heh yeah, this is a little in joke between me and him - hence I got him this as a card.........I tried soooooo hard to get him a NORMAL card that just said something nice like goodluck or something as he has all his essays due in and rubbish, but I literally glanced at this and was in hysterics - everyone in Paperchase looked at me like I was nutty, admittedly I am but that's not the point! :-S
So yeah, although he did point out to me and everyone at the table in the Playhouse that he has a girlfriend so obviously this is a false statement (he can't help but sound like a twit, it's what he does!) he did laugh at it......

Ok, well I have no photo's from pubbage.........but I have some photo's taken of me afterwards that I found on bookface once again............they are kinda funny and I have a feeling that either a)I was 'very' happy or b)I was tired and therefore just being a twit or the ever popular 'c' and the one that I'm picking c) photo's were taken at random while I was just talking and waving my arms about as per usual...........

so yeah, definitely 'c' as you'll notice from the photo's........so I kinda look like a random 80's person posing.......or at least that's what the comments on bookface keep telling me =_=;;







simple vine with flowers falling from my eye.......

black eyeliner, blue and pink metallic Barry M and a green glitter eyeliner.......



heh wore my cross again.........strange how crosses seem to go easily with just about anything lately huh?

anyway, it's late and I have work to do in the morning.......

Byes xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment