Friday 14 January 2011

Brit stripes

6th of January- Somehow I'll find the missing pics for the 5th I promise!! But anyway today was my dad's birthday, but he and mum went to Paris today for a birthday trip.......we celebrated my dad's birthday on the 5th, hence I REALLY want to find the pictures!! :'(
Anyway, my parents didn't come back till the 9th and I was left in charge of my brother with my nan, not the simplest of things to happen but sometimes you have to do things (don't you find whenever that happens life throws a few bad things in to really make you want to just go to bed? Well yeah, that occasionally happened but I fixed everything somehow?!)


But yeah, I started mucking about with some resin work so I had to tie my hair back........I look strange with my hair back =_=;; But yeah, the theme was the union jack that's on my t-shirt with all the words.......


see?? It's really cool.......annoying as it's not warm but that's why I had my cardy on as well.......


so yeah, it's just half the flag......in silver eyeshadow and black eyeliner.......
I ended up going into town with my nan today for lunch and bumped into my Aunty Linda, it was nice to see her again........I had a lovely time with nan........

I had such a nightmare in the evening though, I was about to set the alarm and go up to bed when I realised I'd left a smelling candle on in the kitchen.......so I ran in and attempted to blow it out, that worked but I then knocked it over and it splashed everywhere including my little dogs bed :(
incase it got Tiny, I put her leg under a cold tap to check if any of the wax had hit her.......luckily she'd evaded it, but after that I scrubbed her bed clean and then threw it in the washing machine. I then decided to give her a bath to be double sure, luckily she has a spare bed because when we first got the cat it decided that tiny's bed was another little loo =_=;;
It doesn't do that anymore though!! So we have two beds for Tiny for when one of them needs a wash or airing.............so yeah, all problems evaded in the end!!


heh even when the eye's open the flag stripes are still definite in shape :)

Well that was it for today.......

I'll try and find the 5th blog for you :-P

byexxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment