Monday 21 February 2011

Skullpatch

ok.........so this is the post for the 9th of February?? I believe it is!! :-D huzzah!

so yeah............I had a secret mission today where I had to go an find a gift that my father had planned on giving to my mother for valentines day, he couldn't make it into to town and was worried they sell out hence why I was sent with money for this extra special mission....................
funnily enough it was a success and was a very pretty present............


Todays theme was patches and a skull that glitters............shame there's no deep meaning to this, but it does look cool and well yeah it actually suits me :)


rather less flattering picture of myself that my mother took as she found out I had a gift for her but wouldn't show her...........so um........yeah, blame her as I was having a kinda, you know what something my uncle said just annoyed me and so my annoyed face turned up, which when mixed with my baggy top and the deep sinking chairs makes me look an utter state!


well here's a hint as to what it was that my mum was getting :) yes that's right!! my mum has a troll bracelet like me!!
Well she has one, which my dad got her for christmas..........I managed to fill up my one from my birthday, so I actually got a second bracelet for christmas which is still far too empty........graaaaaa!!! Still that only means I now need more trollbeads yay!! :)


ah yes the ever wonderous box that mum REALLY wanted to open when I met her for coffee..........heh I was instructed by dad to get her a bead that was heart shaped or had a heart theme............luckily they had this really pretty silver bead that was a beautiful little heart.........simple but lovely plus everytime mum looks at it she'll remember it was from dad on valentines day........so the perfect gift!!
Mission so epic win completed!! XD


so my rather klimpt-ish design is close to the first one I made way back when! But with differences so this is a brand new one, plus the skull helps, the colours are altered too...........

silver glitter eyeliner that is turning pearlised for some unknown reason, blue eyeliner mixed with blue eyeshadow, bronze eye shadow, gold glitter eyeliner, purple glitter eyeliner and black eyeliner................


very fun design to draw, although admitedly it takes a tad bit longer than others I've done because well you have to wait for your eyelid to dry so you don't stick your eyes open...........believe me it can happen =_=;;


So yeah...........rather strange day, especially as I dropped off a gift I made for a friend of mine........


oh yes, I had to post this..............um ages ago I bought this sock creature book and well yeah I really got into it! So ow I can make loads of wierd but cute looking critters for my friends from what I learned from this book............anyway, recently a friend of mine has discovered she's gonna have a baby and well I decided to make it a toy.............
so here is Mr. Stripes, who is the plainest design I have ever stitched by hand, but is bright coloured and has such long limbs that he'll be easy for the little boy/girl to drag around as they grow up!


he has lips and a tail............like I said children like to drag their toys around, so long limbs and tails and ears are the best things for them as frankly anyway of making sure it follows them is better than it being left on the floor somewhere..............
I hope he/she likes stripes, I can't imagine what'll happen when 'it' can talk and I end up saying yeah.......that thing that's falling apart? I made it............wow that's gonna be wierd O_O;;


heh, mum get's REALLY bored or else she really wanted to see what was in the box.........she cooked an entire make shift indian/chinese meal for us...........while with her sickly tummy she only had a pizza..........altogether now, AWWWWWWWW!!! <3

so yeah..............a fun packed day of random looking like a badly dressed mystic from a fiction, ninja mission on the valentine front for dad and the creation of Mr. Stripes...............
hope that's alright for everyone.........

thankyou for reading whether it's to a) laugh at me or b) actually like what I do, frankly I really don't mind...........it's just nice to show people what I like to do...........

byes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment