Wednesday 2 February 2011

the Key Tree

Ok so this is2nd February.........but REALLY REALLY LATE!! sorry :)

Anyway, met Lydia for a walk about today and then went to Noodle Bar for dinner.........


ok, so my dear friend Lydia took the photo's today so they have a fairly artistic quality to them........meaning I wasn't looking at the camera at most moments or if I was it wasn't focused :-P

Anyway the design was a key that turned into a tree with a bird flying a way from it's key tree.......the only problem is that the key part just looks like ornate roots =_=;; nevermind, there's always next time where I can try this again..........


see? It vaguely looks like a key........but more like an ornate tree from a Brothers Grimms book........so we'll just say that it's meant to look that way :-P

So here I am today with my key necklace that gave me the idea and my top from H&M that has a tree silhouette on it...........

Ta da!! Tis the tree and the key that inspired me :)

and here is Miss Lydia herself...........heh we did look a pair today on the high street ^_^


heh found this in Revolver, Im adding it to my birthday list as of now...........



found this in TopMan, don't ask =_=;;
basically it reminds me of the bag that I used to take to my primary school when I was really little.........really tempted to get one again as they're really sturdy and just lovely to have on your shoulder.........also they're a bag, which normally helps......sometimes.........




ah yes, as an apology for the shortness of this post and for the quickness in which it was typed here is my cat once again attempting to stop the balls from being potted =_=;;
I promise tomorrow I'll fill it out with everything that happened, but I'm up early tomorrow so I need to crash and try to get some sleep before the morning............

so until then BYE!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment