Monday 21 February 2011

Blossoms and Steampunk

Ok, so 15 days have gone past..........I think, but yeah.........so um, sorry this is once again lagging behind but what can I say? Life is life and it's never a dull day........except on those actual dull days where you have nothing to do, which recently I have!! XD

So yeah, I shall endeavor to catch up with these 15 days that I have so far been unable to upload.......

In further news..........it's my birthday on the 23rd, which is quite cool but means I need to catch up with this quickly as I don't want to be spending my birthday going through LOADS of days worth of imagery when I could be typing up an epic celebration of how old I'm becoming! Wow, that makes me sounds ancient.......
but yeah, I'm not! So um..........ok..........awkward rants aren't normally this awkward in my head =_=;; oops...................


So todays post is from the 8th....................the design is two golden blossoms that are based once again on my lovely cape/coat thingy that's from Topshop..........I wanted the effect of a falling vine of them........

it's black eyeliner, with gold/pink/blue metallic Barry M............I'm not sure if the flowers actually look alright or not, but the leaves behind them definitely help!! hmmm.........shame I can't find any close up pics, if I do then I'll post them in a later one so you can see what I mean!


today was also the day that I went to get my hair re-bleached so I could colour my fringe again...........which is why this picture has a more........um, un-looked after fringe than the picture above...........see here I was having coffee before the appointment............the top picture is taken after my visit to the hairdressers.............


oh yeah!! LOOOOOOOOOOK!!!! XD
I found this in Neo Magazine, it's an exhibition by Dr A going on in Bath from the 1st of April all the way through the month!! My friend Coral the mad genius is up there at the moment, so I'm planning a trip up to
a) go see this and get to meet Dr. A
b) visit Coral as I still haven't and finally.....
c) to collect my christmas/birthday gift off of the mad genius..... 

anyway, check out his work!! his website is =>
if you scroll the vines on the left side of his website you'll get all the page links of his work.........


so yeah...........pretty simple day today, tomorrows post is a bit more exciting as I had to get my dad's valentine gift for mum as he couldn't get into town.........so SHHHHHH!!! XD

thanks for reading!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment