Sunday 6 February 2011

Cousin's Birthday and an owl

Right well this is for friday.......basically I had my cousin's 17th birthday to go too.......

now my cousin Jack is a 17th year old boy........what the heck do you get one of them?!?!
Well luckily I had the sense to get him what my brother and myself would think is cool and amazingly that worked!! XD
heh, I ended up getting him a 'DC Comics' wallet with all the old comics printed on the inside and a plain blue outside.........I'm glad he liked it, but man I'm worried about his 18th.....if I struggled with this then imagine that!!
Still, at least buying for my little brother is easy........and I have the joy of going 'that's my little brother' with pride whenever I get him something cool and he uses it! :-D

hmmm..........other than Nando's we also went to Smith's Bar which is awesome..........but yeah.......I got a lot of drunken looks from people who decided that obviously I had no idea what had been placed on my face.............

so yeah.........let's see how I looked!


strangely basic look going on, but the party was in Nando's so you don't have to look spectacularly well dressed for that :)
Besides I love this jumper dress........wore it with my pearls, little leather kicker boots with studded belts round them.......and my mum's rose scalf.....


ah yes........because of the owl on the dress, I decided to show a kind of.........um........I don't actually know...........it's kind of like one of those mythological images where they're showing some sort of creature or person who's important to the tale............anyway, it's the silhouette of an owl on the hunt, with a sun-like image behind it.........I really love how this turned out, although I got a lot of looks from drunk passers by and quite a few "What the heck happened to you?" but meh, I like it :)


black eyeliner and gold metallic Barry M.........
believe it or not the owl and the circle were the easiest part of this......working out how to do the swirls and waves without them looking pathetic was really difficult =_=;;



so here's how I look to people looking me in the eye............
Next time I'll probably wear more necklaces.........still I'm glad I wore the scalf, as I really don't like how round necks look on me and the scalf makes it a bit better ^_^



so that was my night.............hope it was worth the wait and heck, if it wasn't then hopefully my face art was..........maybe :-S

byes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment