Sunday 6 February 2011

Bird Skull and Rose........

Right well..........saturday was fun, seeing as Nikki's back we had a girls night out and went for a few drinks.........and for once in my life, she was the one late............so, as the lovely sport that she is Nikki bought us a pitcher of Laguna Peach to share which was mega-utter-awesome-win!
That meant that we LOVE Laguna Peach cocktails, so please don't ask what that means.......

but yeah, so I bought the next pitcher which was a Sex On The Beach........which we both agreed was very pineapple-y and not nice after a Laguna Peach...........

so after all that and struggling through crowds of teens staring at us for not wearing anything above our hips, well we left for Straws...........
struggling in our heels, we took a few stops and had a look in the Playhouse...........
But Playhouse was PACKED so we went on one of our walks - which is where Nikki and I will walk all over colchester just talking and catching up about everything until we hit Culver, where we then sit on the fountain and continue the talk until either we're too cold or we remember where we were meant to be going......

in Straws Nikki bought me a Donut - which is a shot of Chambourd and cream and herself a Tequila Gold..........which we then followed with two donuts each........we did get some strange looks from this group of people infront of us, but then they carried a tray of 50 shots to their table......at that point we gave them the funny look, I mean there were only a few of them and I'm pretty sure they'd drunk quite a lot before that......

well after that we went for another of our trademark walks ......

which led us to McDonalds where I got a Diet Coke as I didn't fancy going to another pub and Nikki got an Orange........although she wanted a milkshake........I'm still not sure why she didn't get one >_<;;

anyway..........after that we were once again in Culver and after watching the fifth group of teen couples pass we decided to walk back to mine............



yeah, I changed to flats to walk home.......still not entirely sure I was that sober.......and I feel this photo only confirms that :-S


this was my design for today.........a bird skull surrounded by thorns from a rose.......
it turned out really well and every bouncer who checked my ID had to comment on the fact that I now had a tattoo.............I know that's not a spectacular result - but for it to look like that even though the skull was glittery, well that was a flipping pat on the back for me!


so yeah, black eyeliner, silver glitter eyeliner and Pink Metallic Barry M.........
I really liked this design......I think I might use the bird skull again for something else.........


wow...........I look CREEPY!!! O_O;;


Oh yeah, I had to post this........a funny pose that I for some reason did..........makes me look evil or like I'm dancing to Thriller........you're choice really, but either work =_=;;

heh anyway, that was saturday for ya!

Bye everyone!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment